Steps to Enter:
- Go to this post on the RFW Facebook page:
- Tag someone in the comments who would be interested in the page/site.
- Share the post to your page.
- Like the RFW Facebook page (if you already haven’t)
One lucky winner will be announced on 1/15/2018.
Do you feel like our society is teaching our children the opposite of what the Bible says? Well, if you don’t, then you should – because the sad fact is that they are. And if you’re not prepared, the results can be detrimental.
A chilling thought, right? That’s where these books can be of a huge help to answer questions your children may have about the Bible.
This set of two wonderfully written and illustrated books will help combat what society is teaching your children and focus on the biblical truth. The books focus on it in a way that you and your children can understand, and will give you security in knowing you are teaching them the Truth.
These are great books to incorporate into your nightly reading routine with your children. My husband and I snuggle up with our children, read a few pages or a section with them, and they have loved so much and absolutely love the books! Not to mention the quality time it gives us as a family.
The giveaway for this set of books at absolutely no charge to the winner whatsoever. Shipping and handling will be included by Raising Faith Warriors at no charge to the winner as well.
Let’s face it – society is leading our
children down the wrong road.
If we don’t change that, who will?
–Kristen with RFW
The books included in the giveaway are:
- One Big Family (The Truth About Where We All Came From) by Gary and Frances Bates: This book focuses on the fact that we did not evolve from apes – we came from Adam and Eve. No matter what we look like or the color of our skin, we are ultimately all from the same family.
- The True Story of the World by Russell Grigg: It covers greatest events that have happened in history, from the creation of the world, to the death and Resurrection of our Lord, Jesus Christ, as well as God’s plan to create a new heaven and earth.
Info on each of the books can be viewed here:
- One Big Family (The Truth About Where We All Came From) by Gary and Frances Bates
- The True Story of the World by Russell Grigg
Do you want to know how to give your life to Jesus and have eternal life with Him or want to know how to explain becoming a Christian to your kids?
1. Accept that you’re a sinner and are separated from God.
2. Believe that Jesus is the Son of God and died on the cross for your sins and rose from the grave.
3. Confess your sins to Jesus and ask Him to forgive you.
See more on becoming a Christian here.
Train up a child in the way he should go:
and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
– Proverbs 22:6