“He that is in love with the world will be out of love with the cross.”
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Raising Faith Warriors?
RFW is a blog dedicated to helping you teach your children about Jesus and why it’s so important to follow Him instead of the world. Read more.
- What are the beliefs of Raising Faith Warriors?
RFW beliefs can be found here.
- How can I choose the lessons that fit my family best?
When you sign up, you will be asked a series of questions to help us better understand which lessons will pertain to your child depending on their age and more.
- What does each lesson look like?
Each lesson will be an article with steps that will come to your inbox. Sometimes, you will receive informational articles as well.
- Is there an age limit on children that these lessons can be applied to?
No, there is not an age limit. We offer lessons from toddler-hood all the way up to college. We feel that adults can benefit from the older children’s lessons as well.
- What do I do if I’m confused about a lesson?
Contact us here and we will help clear up any confusion.
Is your question not listed? Contact us and ask us and we will get back to you in a timely manner.